The Reforms Delivery Office (RDO) is an advisory body, which assists the Government of Ukraine in the development and implementation of priority reforms. Using the international expertise and extensive industry experience of our experts, the Office provides comprehensive support to the Cabinet of Ministers, accompanying reforms from problem analysis and development of the concept and mechanism of its implementation to monitoring the effectiveness and communicating change.
We are looking for 5 highly qualified:
- Senior Legal Expert (European Integration – Free movement of goods)
- Senior Legal Expert (European Integration – Intellectual property policy)
- Senior Legal Expert (European Integration – Agrarian and Land policy)
- Senior Legal Expert (European Integration – Environment and Climate change
- Senior Legal Expert (European Integration – Foreign, Security, and Defense
The selected professionals will provide targeted technical assistance to the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and to defined ministries and agencies.
The RDO consultants will work under advisory contracts. Salary level offered is competitive and will be determined individually based on assessment of candidate’s knowledge, competencies, and professional experience. The RDO consultants are not civil servants*. Only Ukrainian nationals are eligible to apply.
This consultancy assignment is expected to start in December 2022 and has an estimated overall duration of 8 months. Subject to the availability of funding, the performance of the selected consultant and the specific needs of the URA programme, this assignment may be extended. Level of efforts: full-time
Applicants have to send a completed application form, a professional recommendation, CV, contact details for two further referees and non-disclosure agreement to the e-mail email@example.com until 23:59 (GMT + 2) on December 9, 2022.
All documents must be filled in English. Candidates who sent an incomplete application will not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the next round of selection.
Link to the file with detailed job descriptions (TOR)
* Reforms Delivery Office is part of the program “Ukraine Reforms Architecture” which is financed from the Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account managed by the EBRD. Contributors to the MDA are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the largest donor.
More information about the RDO is available following the link.